THE MIDWEST REGION
- – Locally-based field sales and service professionals
- – Knowledgeable service team
- – Experienced, full time technical service department
- – State-of-the-art online dealer business portal
- – Same day shipping
“We have assembled the tools to help maximize the customer experience from start to finish. Our experienced outside sales professionals have forged strong relationships with the outdoor power equipment service providers in the Midwest. Our Customer Service Representatives have the knowledge and tools to assist our customers with their needs.”
- – Customer service representatives engaging with end consumers, dealer and retailers.
- – Established service dealer customer base.
- – Formed relationships with OPE dealers, regional retailers and national service providers.
- – Warranty administration and assistance.
- – Outside sales force covering 11 states.
“Need a hand? Call one of our experienced Customer Service Representatives for assistance with parts look up and availability or with a question about submitting warranty. In a hurry? Submit your order via fax or use our state of-the-art dealer resource portal.”
- – 120,000 square feet of warehouse space located in O’Fallon, MO – 30 miles west of St Louis.
- – Customer service facility featuring state-of-the-art telephony capabilities.
- – Complex inventory management, forecasting and ordering capabilities.
- – Order submission via phone, fax, email, business portal or EDI.
- – Next day parts delivery to the Midwest.
- – Parts packaging and kitting.